Community Waters Science Unit Tacoma – 2022
- Community Waters Teacher Manual PDF
- Unit Materials
- NGSS Science Standards
- Word Wall Cards
- Blank Class Summary Table and and Problem-Criteria-Constraints Table – You could project this and fill in digitally if you don’t have wall space. The Summary Table is the sheet to the far left; P-C-C Table is separate sheet to the right.
- Example- filled in Class Summary Table from Seattle version of Community Waters – not for use with students.
- Student Readings – from Appendix 3 in Manual
- Translated Vocabulary Lists (including Amharic, Arabic, Chinese, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog, Tigrinya and Vietnamese)
- Tacoma school-specific guides
- Science Teaching – links to various resources about teaching science.
- Field Trip Options – a list of various organization’s field trips that could support your student’s learning.
- Taking Action – ideas and resources towards implementing a project at your school.
- More Stormwater Information – learn more about green stormwater infrastructure.