Community Waters Science Unit
- Community Waters – Teacher Manual Full manual. Updated September, 2018 (Change log)
- Changes to Community Waters Fall 2018
- Unit Materials – list of materials used in each lesson and cleaning up suggestions
- Lesson Specific Materials – handouts, visuals, links, and videos
- CW Unit Word Wall Cards – vocabulary words formatted for your wall
- Blank Class Summary Table and and Problem-Criteria-Constraints Table – You could project this and fill in digitally if you don’t have wall space. The Summary Table is the sheet to the far left; P-C-C Table is separate sheet to the right.
- Example- filled in Class Summary Table – Not for use with students.
- Student Readings – from Appendix 3 in Manual
- Translated Vocabulary Lists (including Amharic, Arabic, Chinese, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog, Tigrinya and Vietnamese)
- School Specific Teacher Guides – Provides information for each school
- Science Teaching – links to various resources about teaching science.
- Field Trip Options – a list of various organization’s field trips that could support your student’s learning.
- Taking Action – ideas and resources towards implementing a project at your school.
- More Stormwater Information – learn more about green stormwater infrastructure.