Choosing a Problem Site
The details of this lesson can be found in the manual, starting on page 105. In addition, there is supplemental information about your school’s stormwater in your school-specific teacher guide.
School-Specific Pipe Maps:
- Check out the Tacoma School-Specific Guides page to find your school’s maps and resources.
- Worksheet – Explanatory Model – What Happens To Stormwater At Our Site? – print on 11×17 paper for each student.
- Smaller Version of Worksheet – Explanatory Model – designed for 8.5 x 11 paper. We encourage you to provide the larger sheet so that students have plenty of room to show their thinking.
- Teacher Spreadsheet : What-How-Why Assessment Tool for Explanatory Model (Excel sheet for editing on computer) – Includes examples. Same link as for lesson 1.
- Teacher Worksheet PDF : What, How, Why Assessment Tool for Explanatory Model (PDF for printing and filling in by hand) – Same link as for lesson 1.
- Teacher Reflection Worksheet