List of materials used in each lesson and cleaning up suggestions
- CW Unit Word Wall Cards – vocabulary words formatted for your wall
- Blank Class Summary Table and and Problem-Criteria-Constraints Table – You could project this and fill in digitally if you don’t have wall space. The Summary Table is the sheet to the far left; P-C-C Table is separate sheet to the right.
- Example- filled in Class Summary Table – Not for use with students.
- Student Readings – from Appendix 3 in Manual
- Translated Vocabulary Lists (including Amharic, Arabic, Chinese, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog, Tigrinya and Vietnamese)
Handouts, visuals, links, and videos
Provides information for specific schools in the Seattle area
Additional information and ideas for Seattle area educators