The details of this lesson can be found in the manual, starting on page 145. There is also a teacher training video focused on creating your problem site in a stormwater model tub.
- Engineering Design Process graphic
- Alternate Design Process graphic
- Materials Set Up Directions PDF
- Measuring Stormwater Runoff Investigation Procedure – Not needed if class is creating their own procedure. For display or print one per group.
- Data Table – Example of what it could look like in student’s science journals.
- Stormwater Solutions Research materials to review from Lesson 7.
- How To: Set Up a Model for Your Problem Site teacher training video
- Solution Explanations video
- Designing a Stormwater Solution Model video
- Group Worksheet – Discussion Diamond – 1 per team on 11×17 paper