The details of this lesson can be found in the manual. See our examples page for some visuals of possible ways to model various solutions. There is also a teacher training video with students explaining their thinking about the solutions that their teams modeled.
- Group Worksheet – Discussion Diamond – 1 per team on 11×17 paper
- Engineering Design Process Graphic (from Lesson 8)
- Materials Set Up Directions
- Measuring Stormwater Runoff Investigation Procedure – Not needed if class created their own procedure during lesson 9. For display or print one per group.
- Data Table – Created in student’s science journals during lesson 9.
Video for teachers:
- Check out this video “Designing a Stormwater Solution Model“
- Teacher Training Videos includes “Solutions Explanations” video