The details of this lesson can be found in the manual.
- “Green Solutions to Stormwater Runoff”. Pause at 1:09? Watch to 2:30.
- Solutions Research Note-taking – for students to record their notes. 1 per student.
- Stormwater Solutions Research Sheets – includes information about a variety of solutions for use by students. 1 copy per group (black and white version). **Updated March 13th, 2019 to include Stormwater Planters**
Other Research Options:
- Website: RainWays Green Solutions
- PDF: Right Place, Right Project – King County and Seattle Public Utilities
- Webpage: Seattle Public Utilities Rainwise Site
- PDF: Drain Rangers Solution one pagers – includes some behavior solutions that can’t be tested in our models.
- PDF: Bioswales
- Video: Building a Bioswale
- Interactive poster: Trees Tame Stormwater
- Video: Trees and Vegetation Help Keep Waterways Clean
- Rain Gardens
- PDF: Building a Rain Garden
- Video: Home Rain Gardens