Planning sessions are provided to all teachers teaching Community Waters. They take approximately two hours, are led by IslandWood staff and occur at your school. During the planning session we walk with you around your school ground to look at what is happening locally with stormwater, answer any questions that you have about the unit and review your school-specific teacher manual and community pipes maps.
To sign up:
- Visit https://islandwood.setmore.com/ and select “planning session”.
- Select a date and start time.
- Provide your Name, Email, Phone number, Address of school and,
- In Comments section, # of teachers attending.
- Under Additional Information, include school name, and room number for meeting (ignore # of students).
You will receive an automatic confirmation email from Setmore, but we will also contact you to confirm.